Engagement Matters: Fostering Commitment and Growth
CADIA’s Engagement Matters workshop is a transformative exercise for
leaders focused on employee engagement and its impact on organizational
success. Engaged employees exhibit higher levels of productivity and
creativity, contributing to innovation and overall business growth. A deeply
engaged workforce is more likely to foster a positive workplace culture,
enhancing job satisfaction and reducing turnover rates.
Join us in this workshop to:
- Explore Leadership's role in driving engagement
- Discuss purpose-driven work, empathy, and recognition as ways to create engagement.
- Delve into the factors that significantly influence engagement, ranging from purpose and communication to learning opportunities and work-life integration.
- Uncover actionable strategies and best practices that enhance
engagement, from effective communication to fostering
- Discover the pivotal role of leadership in cultivating a committed
- Identify inclusive leadership and language that encourages positive
- Discuss organizational culture in sustaining high engagement levels.
Who it is for:
Individuals or teams interested in:
- Improving employee engagement to drive high functioning global teams.
- Building bridges with employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Making meaningful connections with employees to foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Participant Workbook
- Conversation Starter
Length: 90 minutes
CADIA is a learning and advisory organization focused on diversity equity
and inclusion. Its mission is to double the number of diverse leaders in the
automotive industry by 2030. CADIA is championing diverse talent, driving
systemic change, and supporting leadership commitment. For more
information. For more information: Contact Us
- Engagement Matters: Fostering Commitment and Growth
- Cultural Competence for the Workplace
- Empathy in Action
- Executive Level Set ™
- DEI 101 Foundations
- Unconscious Bias
- Inclusion and Belonging
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Building Your Leadership Coaching Skills
- Being Resilient in the Midst of Change, Growth, and Uncertainty
- Best Practices for Leading Remote Teams
- Essential Skills for New People Leaders
- Employee Resource Group Solutions
- Emotional Intelligence
- DEI Assessment & Roadmap
- DEI Conversations in the Workplace
- DEI Inclusive Leadership